This two-person dish takes almost no time to prep and only needs to cook for half an hour. Perfect for a quick weekday meal – and our fresh (never frozen) tilapia is a treat to eat!
- 2 fresh tilapia fillets ($5 off per pound till 1/19!)
- 2 tablespoons organic lemon juice, squeezed fresh (on sale for $1.29/lb till 1/19!)
- 1 tablespoon organic butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon organic parsley, chopped fine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Rinse fillets and pat dry, placing in dish.
- Pour lemon juice over fillets, then butter. Sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until fillets are white and flaky when pulled apart with a fork