Join the Co-op and become part of a dynamic group of like-minded individuals interested in pursuing healthy lifestyles and improving their community. Co-ops are businesses that are governed democratically by the people who own them.
THE BENEFITS OF OWNERSHIP
• Discounts and deals when you show your Co-op card at other local participating businesses
• Our e-newsletter with event listings and feature articles
• Member-only sales specials throughout the store
• Discounts on classes and special events
• The option to run for the Board of Directors and vote!
• The ability to place Special Orders
• Active participation in the support of local farmers and producers and the local economy.
• Support of a sustainable local and regional food system
• Enrollment in Patronage Rebate Program, which offers dividend checks based on purchases and profitability at the end of the fiscal year.
• Your dollars STAY LOCAL
BECOME AN OWNER TODAY!
Sign up at our customer services desk to become an owner.
The current owner fee is a $50 investment which represents a one-time purchase of an equity share in the Boise Co-op. Each owner household owns one share of equity and has one vote. (A household consists of up to two adults and any number of children under 18.) A non-refundable $15 administrative fee will also be charged when you join. If households divide, only one membership remains.
If you do not wish to pay in full, you can join at our customer service desk and sign up for the “Pay As You Shop Program.” With the Pay As You Shop Program plan, you’ll pay the initial non-refundable administrative fee of $15.00, then each time you shop, a surcharge of 5% of your total purchase will be added to your bill and recorded. This surcharge is credited against the beginning membership share balance of $50.00. When you have paid off your membership share, the surcharge ends, and you will continue to enjoy all the benefits of a Boise Co-op owner. Please visit our Customer Service desk with questions or for further details.