Join us for a very special evening with Amy Pereira with Pranarom Scientific Aromatherapy.
Throughout the colder months, essential oils, hydrosols and virgin plant oils can shine in helping to support respiratory, circulatory, immune, skeletomuscular and integumentary system health. Essential oils and naturally-occurring plant chemicals are also adept at keeping the home clean and sanitized without exposure to toxic synthetic chemicals. Join us for this interactive and informative class, as we explore ways that Scientific Aromatherapy can support both the health of the individual as well as our environment at large.
In this class, we’ll explore important topics such as:
• Where essential oils come from and how they’re created
• How organic farming impacts essential oil chemistry and quality
• Basic principles of French Medical/Scientific Aromatherapy
• Which essential oil products and supplements are formulated for safe internal use
• Ways that premixed essential oil blends/formulas can be a budget-friendly, eco-conscious, and effective part of your homemade hand sanitizers, cleaning sprays and other home goods and gifts
• Some of the countless ways to harness the power of essential oils and their naturally occurring plant chemicals to keep you healthily up & running!
Each attendee will have the opportunity to make their own custom creation and will also receive take-home recipe ideas and a wealth of additional info to help increase awareness around safe & effective use of essential oils and Scientific Aromatherapy.
This class will be conducted at the Boise Co-op Wine Bar 804 W. Fort Street ( just behind the Wine Shop and Pet Shop)
$15 Member / $18 Non-Member
Make your reservations early, this workshop fills up quickly!